At KIMS Cuddles, we have introduced exclusive sessions for pregnant women called ENJOYING PREGNANCY. These sessions are designed to increase pregnant women’s confidence in her ability to give birth; these classes help pregnant women understand how to cope with pain in ways that both facilitate labor and promote comfort- including relaxation techniques, movement, and massage.
Each of our sessions are broadly divided into four sections:
Various activities, to keep the mind active and happy, have been carefully designed for different stages of the three trimesters.
Get to understand the body changes and the development of the baby in the fetus. Also, get your queries answered by the experts.
Different yoga postures, depending on the month of pregnancy, are taught by the experts.
Starting with pranayama, and moving to other beautiful breathing exercise, learn to control and calm the mind as you go through your pregnancy.
You will gain understanding about
- Natural changes happening in the body and how to cope with the challenges that come in different stages of pregnancy.
- What to expect during labor, and how the labor support person can be of tremendous support & motivation to the mother-to-be.
- Knowing the different positions that can be adopted during labor
- Knowledge of different pain relief methods, and the pros and cons of each, and how to make decisions
- Different kinds of medical interventions, why some may be needed, and some may not, and what to do when faced with those.
- Communicating with the health care provider and hospital staff.
- Breastfeeding – Learning the right way to breastfeed and knowing what to expect during the initial few weeks.
- Postpartum care – Baby and mother.
- A relationship between the couple and the need for constant support for the mother and also time spent together.
When can you join
- You can typically start these classes from the 8th week of your pregnancy till the delivery.
- Contact our front office executive to know more about fees and other details.